Our Mission and Impact
Our organisation is dedicated to the fight against blood cancer and blood disorders. We create awareness, recruit blood stem cell donors to provide people with a second chance at life, raise funds to cover donor registration costs, and support the improvement of blood cancer therapies through our own research.
We also support patients from day one of their diagnosis, providing family and friends with a positive way to get involved by organising stem cell donor drives that can enhance your donor search, rally community support and provide hope.
What we do
We raise awareness of blood cancer and blood disorders and treatments.
- We recruit stem cell donors to give those in need of a stem cell donation a second chance at life.
- We engage the public as well as companies to organise donor registration events.
- We raise funds to increase both the size and diversity of the worldwide pool of available stem cell donors.
- We help to improve blood cancer and blood disorders treatment – through our own research and state-of-the-art technology in our laboratory.
- We maintain our donor relationship from day one of registration until stem cell donation.
Our vision is to save lives of children and adults diagnosed with different types of blood cancers and life threatening disorders by increasing the number of patients find the matching donor they need to survive.